Description: Sales Executive Director spokesperson and celebrity athlete investor contact person.
National Sales Executive Director Job Purpose: Sell State Territory License Agreements through networking and implementing sales plans; creating and supervising a sales team.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new regions.
- Implements national sales programs by developing region field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, attracting area celebrities and investors, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
For the Round A fund raising he will be paid a $25,000. bonus and be granted 5% equity in the company as our spokesperson and athlete contact; when he brings the Round A investor. (The round A Investor will have 20-25% equity in the company and be paid back his original investment of $550,000. from State territory sales so this is a great deal for them)
In 2013 the first 3 states sold prices will be 50% discounted, to kick this off!
With each state he sells, he will be paid 10% of original state fee with a $25,000. Cash Bonus per State; and 10% lifetime of all transaction and renewal revenue, 1% total company stock, up to 20% total company stock.
To further reward and provide incentive PPRUSA will pay an additional bonus of $50,000. per state sold (states sold number 3 and over) (over $500,000. or $40,000. if $400,000 etc.) when he sells 3 or more states in a calendar year period of 2013 and 2014 and 2015. In the event he can sell 5 states in any of these 3 calendar years, there will be an extra $50,000. bonus on the 5th state, (if $500,000. or greater) and the previously mentioned bonus on the 3rd, 4th, 6th,7th,8th etc.
Example: Texas sells for $2,500,000, (plus $100. ongoing per transaction sold fee), he will be paid $275,000. at close, and an ongoing $10.00 per unit sold in Texas lifetime. In addition he will gain 1% of stock in PPRUSA. There are several high value states including California, Florida, New York, Texas. Others will be sold at extremely competitive prices to establish our brand and build market share as soon as possible.
In order to earn an additional 5% company equity, 3 states per year minimum must be sold in 2013,2014,2015.
His company paid administration salary budget will begin at $42,500. when first state sells.
When he sells a territory, like a city office, PPRUSA will pay a 10% Cash payment of the original fee, and a 10% lifetime of all transaction and renewal revenue directly to him, very similar to the states.The goal here is 300 offices in 5 years, the company will have a team working on these sales too.
In the event he can bring on another spokesperson and athlete contact who sells a state for us, we will pay a 10% fee of all sales commissions his recruit earns, including the lifetime income; and a $25,000. bonus per state sold over $500,000. Of course he can set the commission structure for the down-line sales force. We can work through Brokers, Professional Athletes, Realtors, Sports Agents, and Team Owners.
Pro Players Realty USA is designed for professional athletes and real estate professionals to have great careers with residual lifetime income opportunities providing a very comfortable lifestyle and retirement.
In the event he can bring on another spokesperson and athlete contact who sells a state for us, we will pay a 10% fee of all sales commissions his recruit earns, including the lifetime income.
Garner relationships with celebrity professional athletes from Hockey to Soccer in various countries, and we will implement an even more attractive yet similar program for each country, probably the initial ownership will be 10%. and the celebrity athlete can have up to 30% equity. The development costs and potential revenues are unknown at this time. Asia, Canada, China, Europe, South America are high on our list.
States we can not License in will have to be franchise sales, licensing is not permitted.
Hawaii, Maryland, North Dakota, Rhode Island,Washington.
State Pricing and Target State Sales as of 1.11.2013
The real estate industry in The United States is a very lucrative industry with over $92 Billion in sales, and growing again after the recession. The Pro Players Realty USA Business Model attracts agents rapidly and builds market share. This early opportunity has special pricing for celebrity owners to build large profitable businesses in their chosen areas at a low entry investment.
- Alabama Sales price $ 700,000.
- Alaska Sales price $ 200,000.
- Arizona Sales price $1,000,000
- Arkansas Sales price $ 300,000.
- California Sales price $3,000,000. *There is CURRENTLY INITIAL INTEREST in Developing the California network. 1.15.2013*
- Colorado Sales price $1,000,000.
- Connecticut Sales price $ 200,000.
- Delaware Sales price $ 200,000.
- District of Columbia check on availability
- Florida Sales price $2,300,000. *CURRENTLY developing the Florida network since 2005*
- Georgia Sales price $1,500,000.
- Guam check on availability
- Hawaii – NO Licensing
- Idaho Sales price $ 200,000.
- Illinois Sales price $2,000,000. *There is CURRENTLY INITIAL INTEREST in Developing the Illinois network. 1.15.2013*
- Indiana Sales price $1,000,000 *There is possible INITIAL INTEREST in Developing the Indiana network. 1.16.2013*
- Iowa Sales price $ 300,000.
- Kansas Sales price $ 300,000.
- Kentucky Sales price $ 700,000.
- Louisiana Sales price $ 700,000.
- Maine Sales price $ 200,000.
- Maryland NO Licensing
- Massachusetts Sales price $1,000,000
- Michigan Sales price $1,500,000.
- Minnesota Sales price $1,000,000.
- Mississippi Sales price $ 500,000.
- Missouri Sales price $1,000,000
- Montana Sales price $ 200,000.
- Nebraska Sales price $ 200,000.
- Nevada Sales price $ 300,000. *There is possible INITIAL INTEREST in Developing the Nevada network. 1.16.2013*
- New Hampshire Sales price $ 200,000.
- New Jersey Sales price $1,000,000
- New Mexico Sales price $ 300,000.
- New York Sales price $2,000,000. *There is possible INITIAL INTEREST in Developing the New York network. 1.16.2013*
- North Carolina Sales price $1,500,000.
- North Dakota- NO Licensing
- Northern Marianas Islands check on availability
- Ohio Sales price $2,000,000. *There is CURRENTLY INITIAL INTEREST in Developing the Ohio network. 1.11.2013*
- Oklahoma Sales price $ 700,000.
- Oregon Sales price $ 700,000.
- Pennsylvania Sales price $2,000,000.
- Puerto Rico check on availability
- Rhode Island NO Licensing
- South Carolina Sales price $ 700,000.
- South Dakota Sales price $ 200,000.
- Tennessee Sales price $1,000,000
- Texas Sales price $2.500,000.
- Utah Sales price $ 300,000.
- Vermont Sales price $ 200,000.
- Virginia Sales price $1,000,000
- Virgin Islands check on availability
- Washington NO Licensing
- West Virginia Sales price $ 200,000.
- Wisconsin Sales price $1,000,000
- Wyoming Sales price $ 200,000.
This is a great opportunity to get in at the top of an upcoming desirable Real Estate Organization in the USA. We believe we have the best programs for agents and broker/owners in the industry. Our systems grow lifetime residual income at every level in the company. Our low entree fees make this company the place of choice for existing brokers to grow lifetime income and have a business they can sell. PRO PLAYERS REALTY USA will be to the Real Estate industry, highly sought after, and very desirable.
Pro Players Realty USA is created to be the Brand that can Trump the competition through building a recognizable name utilizing true Pro Players who become involved in ownership , promotion and sales.
We seek celebrities and organizations with lots of athlete contacts and experience, so all NFL, NBA and MLB owners are invited to be part owners of our organization.
Our systems will revolutionize real estate brokerage practices in North America. We will create lifetime brand loyalty from our agents, at the same time incentivizing them to recruit agents to our company. With better served clients, and unprecedented effortless growth, the results will be maximum long term profits.
Our business plan is designed for rapid, sustainable growth, and will work very nicely in the current market conditions.
We want to be the most beneficial company for agents and broker owners in the industry, with powerful incentives for each member to grow the organization.
I look forward to building great businesses together.
“We are Dedicated Professionals”
John D Stehmeyer CEO
PRO PLAYERS REALTY USA
3501 Martin Hurst Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32312